CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

10 / 04 / 09

21:57hrs 


"She opened the door with delicacy, trying not to make any sound at all, then she
sat on the bed, next to me. Caressing my cheek, she opened a book and read:

Into the past advances a typesetting requisite. Melancholy
attends without time.
The lazy warm witnesses melancholy before the backed epic. 
A transparent je
st nicknames crime. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22:23hrs

- 4 July, San Gregorio
Lara is very nervous although she tries not to give a sign of anything. She doesn't sleep at night. Watching this is very painful. Somehow I am not well adapted to this kind of life: for me it is full of pain. If that was the only thing: my dear ones who love me and whom I love, they are also suffering. It's as if the bonds between them and me were forcing them to suffer. What misery the awareness of this is! [...] -


A.T.